Just me on my journey through the most important 20 pounds lost of my life.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Im a failure

No food, just lemonade, spices, and a boiled egg everyday for a week.
+ the 100 workout.
100 Jumping Jacks 90 Crunches 80 Squats 70 Leg Lifts 60 Jumping Jacks 50 Crunches 40 Squats 30 Leg Lifts 20 Jumping Jacks 10 Minutes Running.
Ill be posting every 5 seconds losing my sanity but I need to do it because I binged so bad today. I feel like i'm going to throw up.
Also starting up the slim quick pills tomorrow. It's looking like I am gonna need them.


When I hit 150 (by friday) I'm going to dye my hair blonde. It's my reward. When I hit 145, I'm going to stop taking diet pills. When I hit 140 I am going to buy some new clothes YAY. When I hit 135 I'm getting a tattoo. Rose on the front of my shoulder. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment