Just me on my journey through the most important 20 pounds lost of my life.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Planning a fast

I took a Slimquick Ultra pill yesterday and it wasn't even remotely energizing though it did help a bit with appetite. But even worse than it's lack of help with energy is that about 5 or so hours after taking it I got bad bad     chest pain. I do have panic attacks sometimes but that was completely out of nowhere. I think I'm going to ditch them till my last week before I go out of town (May 1st).

So yesterday I ate:
1 can minestrone soup
2 slices wheat bread
8 saltine crackers
.7 tbsp of peanut butter
1 cup sugar-free jello
1 Naked smoothie
About 610 calories collectively (estimation might be a bit less/more)

Today have eaten:
2 servings Naked smoothie 260 cals
1 slice whole grain toast 70 cals
1.5 tsp honey (not sure how many, maybe 50 or so?)
I might have to go out to eat later, so i'm saving the rest of my calories for that. If we do go out I'll have a small casear salad, not sure about calories on that.

Then Saturday and Sunday I am going to fast with about 30 minutes walking each day to keep my metabolism from destroying itself.

I just want to be pretty enough for someone I think I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment