Just me on my journey through the most important 20 pounds lost of my life.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Okay so I am laying out a general plan for tomarrow, a schedule of sorts

Eating Plan

Morning:
Think Thin Brownie Protein Bar 230 cals
Afternoon:
1/2 cup grapenut cereal 200 cals
1/2 cup 2% milk 43 cals
1/4 cup sliced strawberries 14 cals
Nighttime:
200 cals to spend on whatever my little ole heart desires~ preferably something that will kill any particular cravings

Day plan

9:00 AM Wake Up
9:00-10:00 AM check the PT forums, write in blog, call CarolHellerSmith, eat breakfast, relax
10:00-11:00 AM Get dolled up for school
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Schoolschoolschool
3:10-5:00 PM Go over to the park and walk about 4 miles at least
5:00 PM Home
5:30 PM Eat dinner
5:30-9:00 PM Hangout, check the forums, play piano/guitar, drawing journal, shower
9:30 PM Snack
11:30 PM I really want to try and get to bed by this time, I'm a total insomniac so it'll be a challenge, but I'll gulp down that melatonin and make it happen! :)

School Plan

As long as I can get at least 3-4 lessons done I'll be happy. I just want to make a bit of progress, nothing too progressive because I can't finish till May for financial reasons.



So what did I learn today? I like plans. A lot. They keep the nagging anxiety away. But anyone who plans knows this: You plan and God laughs.
However that doesn't apply to my weight loss cos God is totally on my side with that one. I deserve to be happy, I know I do. And what will make me happy is my love and my self-love.

No comments:

Post a Comment